Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Donald Trump



Life is no box of chocolates. Research keeps one's mind thinking all the time. Now i understand why Kaizhen doesnt like to talk about her work when out chilling. You just want to stop thinking about all that problems for a while and reiterating them doesnt help. I have had enough of studying. Im not going for PhD!! That is unless i get sponsored then it would be stupid to not pounce on the opportunity. It is not going to be easy. But i know Jesus is with me all the way and with him planning my life, life should turn out good. Thinking about what is ahead is too much. Do not worry for tomorrow has enough worry for itself.

Yeah! It is the apprentice now! I love this freako reality show! Look at Donald Trump, he is rich and powerful. But you know what? I think he is empty and there is a lack in him. Look at his girlfriend. Shit, she's beautiful! And the main reason she is with him? Love? Fuck no. Would girls fuck him for his money? Oh yeah baby ... think tons of mercenary gals be flocking around willing to lick his dick for the cash that oozes out his pores. I so love this show...hahah. I think if he wasnt so rich, he might find real love coz i feel he is a nice guy inside. Then with all the detractors (read: model bitches) far away from him, he'll find real women who love him for who he is and not what he can give them. Damn, i wanna be on this show! It is stressful and a hell load of fun!

My legs are still achey from Mon's gym. Argh...im useless... oh God help me wake up for tomorrow's session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home