Thursday, November 24, 2005

Life is like a 2-way street

Life is like a 2-way street
You never know who you'll meet
At times it's fast and at times slow
Moving along as the traffic flows

Harsh words and quick hellos
Work beckons and time hastens
A walk in the park sometimes i need
To remember what i have and thank God for thee


Im in a bit of a shock. I realized suddenly i might be too science-focused in such a way that i even try to solve people problems using analytical thinking. And today i realized that this doesnt work. People problems need people approach in solving solutions. This Mark guy from cell group is quite a character. No idea how to describe him but he definitely needs a load of grace. He is extremely arguementative, sticks to his guns about what he thinks is right but doesnt try to think from another's point of view. Really...who am i to judge. I'll just shut up now really. But i dont like him. He talked too much and too fast. Oops there i go judging people again. More grace on me too. You know what? I've been thinking so hard and long. I really need a new cell group and a new church. I really dont feel at home. I really don't. I want new crea! Sob*....i wanna go home but but but ...so many buts...sometimes i think i hope for something that will not happen. Lord, only you know what im thinking but honestly i dont know what you are thinking sending me to Perth really. I am not thinking what you are thinking B1! Open my eyes that i may see. ok. enough i, me and my. !@#$..i really need a car to lead my own life. Not having a car here is almost like being paralysed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home