Venus Vibrance
HAaahah... just watched this advert on TV on Venus Vibrance. It is a shaver for women that vibrates whilst shaving. Look at this dialogue box i came across:
so i bought a Venus Vibrance. it's supposed to vibrate when you turn it on, to exfoliate as you shave. cool, huh? remember..."supposed to" are key words here. anyway, it comes in this adorable little case that you can reuse, a small can of shaving gel, an interesting little set of cards and stickers (i'm not sure why), a AAA battery, and the shaver.
Tell me why in the world do we...do WE WOMEN need a shaver for the LEG that VIBRATES? Ohhhh...i see i see ...it is suppose to be used for the legs but not solely for the legs? Is that why it is not sold in conservative Singapore? Is that why there is a set of cards and stickers with the shaver? OOoo.....i can imagine you the reader going a bit hot under the collar there with such impure thoughts zipping through that wicked* mind of yours. A shaving game eh? Brazillian? Purrrrr...*
It baffles me really. What are the makers of this product truly thinking? I have to give a Rove Live "What The??" standing ovation there. I wonder if this would have gotten through the industry and innovation challenge at UWA? I just submitted an entry earlier this month, not at all confident really. Darnz**...i should have thought of a a vibrating shaver earlier!! Why didnt i think of that huh?? Silly me...
I remembered doing a group project on an automatic coffee stirrer in primary school and a retractable hanger in junior college. Hahhaa...recalling them just bring on the chuckles. Anywayz i have some spare time this weekend, I might just pop in and pick up a Venus Vibrance kit. Stay tuned for product review ;) purrr*
so i bought a Venus Vibrance. it's supposed to vibrate when you turn it on, to exfoliate as you shave. cool, huh? remember..."supposed to" are key words here. anyway, it comes in this adorable little case that you can reuse, a small can of shaving gel, an interesting little set of cards and stickers (i'm not sure why), a AAA battery, and the shaver.
Tell me why in the world do we...do WE WOMEN need a shaver for the LEG that VIBRATES? Ohhhh...i see i see ...it is suppose to be used for the legs but not solely for the legs? Is that why it is not sold in conservative Singapore? Is that why there is a set of cards and stickers with the shaver? OOoo.....i can imagine you the reader going a bit hot under the collar there with such impure thoughts zipping through that wicked* mind of yours. A shaving game eh? Brazillian? Purrrrr...*
It baffles me really. What are the makers of this product truly thinking? I have to give a Rove Live "What The??" standing ovation there. I wonder if this would have gotten through the industry and innovation challenge at UWA? I just submitted an entry earlier this month, not at all confident really. Darnz**...i should have thought of a a vibrating shaver earlier!! Why didnt i think of that huh?? Silly me...
I remembered doing a group project on an automatic coffee stirrer in primary school and a retractable hanger in junior college. Hahhaa...recalling them just bring on the chuckles. Anywayz i have some spare time this weekend, I might just pop in and pick up a Venus Vibrance kit. Stay tuned for product review ;) purrr*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home