Thursday, December 29, 2005

Smells

I love the smell of the hospital. It just has this clean sanitised smell. I remember a friend of mine that smells of dettol. Even his belongings smell of dettol - that is what i call overkill. I remember having to take a bus in the mornings ( i cant recall to where) and there would be this distinct cologne smell at a certain stop. I never figured out which guy it belonged to but i knew when he got on the bus alright. I recalled one morning on the bus, way past the usual stop, missing the smell - making me wonder what happened to him that day.
My sis bought me sprays and perfumes when i was tons younger. i used to like white musk from bodyshop but i stopped using it once it became popular. The scent that i liked has lost its appeal. It just seemed too common. It was as if im losing my identity in the crowd. Every other person passing by smelling like me. i acted as if smelling common was like a disease. My sis bought me my current fav - brand modelled by beyonce. Smells deliciousssss....til it becomes popular again perhaps....my luv for it may fade.

Current craze keeping me away from beckoning uni work - webboogle...hey hey i was top 10, just once...very tough competition! Very very tough ... fun!!
http://weboggle.shackworks.com/game.html

1 Comments:

Blogger blacktulipsjazz said...

VS has some really nice scent.. should try *wink*

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home