To be continued
Chapter Three:
Ashla groans as she regains consciousness. The back of her head throbbed with pain. Struggling to get up, she realizes she's lying in her bed back at home. Bewildered, she tried to recall what happened. A voice shoots through, "Glad you are fine. Some punk tried to rob you. He was shocked when he saw me entering the alley. I guess he probably didnt have time to pull your wallet out of your coat - everything is still intact. Hope you dont mind, I took the liberty of flipping through your wallet. Saw your driver's license with your address so i decided to take you back home." Vince enters the room and Ashla sees the face behind the firm voice. She gasped when she saw the long scar across one side of his face. Vince took a step back and said, "i mean no harm. Sorry if i startled you." "No, no, no...err..i mean thank you for taking me home...for saving my life.....ahh.. i mean my wallet. Sorry...i was .. i was not startled ..it is just the scar across your face...i i didnt expect that. Well...sigh*..im not very good at making sense am i?" Ashla replied with a soft laugh. Vince broke into a grin, gesturing towards her, asked, "May I?" Ashla smiled and patted the antique chair beside her bedside table. Looking at the bruise on her head, Vince said, "That is a pretty bad bump but i think it should heal in a couple of days. Dont go walking through the alley that late at night again alright? You have very nice antiques. I am an antique dealer but i handle more chinese antiques than the European ones you have around your house. But i like your collection." Ashla replied, " Thanks. My grandma was the avid collector actually and her mom was a collector as well. She gave them all to me when she passed away. I recalled going to her shop often as a child just to watch her polish and record her collection. Most have been sold, what I have here were her personal favourites.... Thanks again for sending me back. I appreciate your help." Vince grinned and rose from the chair, " i should make a move and let you rest. Take care." Ashla smiled, "Thanks." The door shut gently and Ashla lying back on her pillows realized she hasnt even asked for his name.
Ashla groans as she regains consciousness. The back of her head throbbed with pain. Struggling to get up, she realizes she's lying in her bed back at home. Bewildered, she tried to recall what happened. A voice shoots through, "Glad you are fine. Some punk tried to rob you. He was shocked when he saw me entering the alley. I guess he probably didnt have time to pull your wallet out of your coat - everything is still intact. Hope you dont mind, I took the liberty of flipping through your wallet. Saw your driver's license with your address so i decided to take you back home." Vince enters the room and Ashla sees the face behind the firm voice. She gasped when she saw the long scar across one side of his face. Vince took a step back and said, "i mean no harm. Sorry if i startled you." "No, no, no...err..i mean thank you for taking me home...for saving my life.....ahh.. i mean my wallet. Sorry...i was .. i was not startled ..it is just the scar across your face...i i didnt expect that. Well...sigh*..im not very good at making sense am i?" Ashla replied with a soft laugh. Vince broke into a grin, gesturing towards her, asked, "May I?" Ashla smiled and patted the antique chair beside her bedside table. Looking at the bruise on her head, Vince said, "That is a pretty bad bump but i think it should heal in a couple of days. Dont go walking through the alley that late at night again alright? You have very nice antiques. I am an antique dealer but i handle more chinese antiques than the European ones you have around your house. But i like your collection." Ashla replied, " Thanks. My grandma was the avid collector actually and her mom was a collector as well. She gave them all to me when she passed away. I recalled going to her shop often as a child just to watch her polish and record her collection. Most have been sold, what I have here were her personal favourites.... Thanks again for sending me back. I appreciate your help." Vince grinned and rose from the chair, " i should make a move and let you rest. Take care." Ashla smiled, "Thanks." The door shut gently and Ashla lying back on her pillows realized she hasnt even asked for his name.

1 Comments:
I got something to say, sly, and I ain’t gunna go away. I was only 19 when I began… and finished my novel with a plethora of extremely helpful insights which you may have not yet realized; engrossing wit, sardonic satire; and basically straight-forward-Jesus that’d make anyone cognizant this is only a test of our Finite Existence. For we alone decide which Eternity to go to, Upstairs or DownTown, because we alone have free-choice. Thus, God Almighty respects/honors U.S. when we arrive at the Final Judgment… because sHe loves U.S.
Phazers on stun. I talk of a Heavenly Scent, an ardent desire with the whiff of a definite locale, while I bolster the mean, Great Beyond with the passion of a magnanimous madman: Full of some gorgeous, panoramic, tall-true-tales making U.S. yearn and sigh for Heaven Above; A novel of short-stories, quotes, prayers, poetry, hardcore hilarity (which is heartbreaking), aggressive conundrums, Salvador-Dali-homily, and some savvy-MHz, avant-garde, Phat-Boy-Christianity from a severely, head-injured Catholic you might call crazy. That’s all very well. That’s most certainly acceptable. But, yet, nobody ever said YOU were sane, either. Touché? After this is all over, I expect Him to edit my theoretical cranium. I seeeriously doubt He will, though. Jesus loves the crazies who aren’t necessarily conformed to what others say.
What you’ll find in my wonderful, fruitFULL, dynamic novel is an indelible treasure, unlike any other in the known cosmos. It’s by moi. And I’m one-of-a-kind. Not bragging, brudda. He threw away the mold. One o’me is plenty. Thank-you-God HeeHee If you decide to read this delicious script, get in touch with my CPA, Edward Foree, at 1-785-266-9111. Out this month. Poifect for both X-mass and/or evangelism!
GOD BLESS YOU WITH DISCERNMENT!!
Post a Comment
<< Home