Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bourbon

I just saw a pic of a jack russell on a mag. Reminds me of my dog at home. My dog and I. Me and my dog. I know he's not very brilliant, a scaredy cat, ugly, sheds lotsa fluff on my clothes, plays rough, is vain, fussy with food, smelly, socially inept BUT....i love him. The power of a BUT ...cancels everything that is placed before the word "but" in a sentence. I like the way he greets me at the door...depending on what he has done, he either be under the couch in hiding or jumping at me happily. I like to kiss him and he goes crazy doing mad dashes across the living room and then comes back for more kisses and gives even more mad dashes. I hate it when he pushes my door open to sniff at my face in the mornings. Dog snort on your face early in the mornings is not the most fabulous wake-up call you know. I like it when he gets his commands right and shows how smart he can be. I hate it when he lies on my carpet....all his fur gets stuck on my red carpet ... you know how i long i have to vacuum to get it all out. He hates it when i spray him with dog perfume - he keeps sneezing. He loves it when i dress him up and he'll walk to and fro to the shiny oven surface to look at himself. He hates it when i lie to him that his friends are here when they arent. He is an ugly bugger that hates all my friends that come over. Turns into a jealous nut when i pet other dogs. But we are good friends - my dog and I. ALYnBON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home