Every man is not as island
Man is not made to be self-sustainable. Leading life alone pushes one into the dumps - one becomes aimless, lazy, despondent, depressive, self-indulgent turning into a slug. Life is death without the emotional aspect. Im just amazed just how powerful the emotional aspect is to a man's well-being. Just how powerful an encouraging word, a hug, an act of kindness can propel a man to better himself. Im just amazed at the power of something not seen only felt. Man is wonderfully made in a most complex manner ever!
My new travel speakers has just arrived. It looks fab and sounds even fabber! The colour matches my lappie. I spent an entire afternoon watching shows using the speakers...i know....nil studying NIL!! Just too distracted with my new toy. I should be getting along with my work but procrastination has gotten the better of me. I have done nothing this week .... and it is already midweek. Urghh....i need to be whipped! Dont think kinky plsss.......And and...i just got hold of an episode of The L word, this lesbo show in the States/Canada since 2004. Definitely wont see any of that stuff on S'pore TV. I gather one way to decide if you are a lesbo is to watch the show and see if you get turned on. Ohhh...great kissing and etc etc. I hence conclude im a definite heterosexual...i dont get how ...i dont get it...just how a gal can be attracted to another gal. I mean how why ...what the ? Great storyline however The L word. And Sarah that plays Carmen is WOW! in a garter ... shall get a garter too!! hahhaha....it looks absolutely ohhlala sizzling...sssss...Kath acting as Shane is really good too. It is just in her face, the attitude, the look. Was watching a Havana show as well, i really feel like taking up salsa lessons again. I tend to get uncomfortable at a certain step when my arm had to go around the guy's neck and then you'll have to move in really close to do the step. I usually miss a beat or fumble a little. Actually i shouldnt be uncomfortable becoz it is only dancing and plus i dont know the person. I should feel more free. 1st lesson starts next week, i should decide soon whether to enrol.
My new travel speakers has just arrived. It looks fab and sounds even fabber! The colour matches my lappie. I spent an entire afternoon watching shows using the speakers...i know....nil studying NIL!! Just too distracted with my new toy. I should be getting along with my work but procrastination has gotten the better of me. I have done nothing this week .... and it is already midweek. Urghh....i need to be whipped! Dont think kinky plsss.......And and...i just got hold of an episode of The L word, this lesbo show in the States/Canada since 2004. Definitely wont see any of that stuff on S'pore TV. I gather one way to decide if you are a lesbo is to watch the show and see if you get turned on. Ohhh...great kissing and etc etc. I hence conclude im a definite heterosexual...i dont get how ...i dont get it...just how a gal can be attracted to another gal. I mean how why ...what the ? Great storyline however The L word. And Sarah that plays Carmen is WOW! in a garter ... shall get a garter too!! hahhaha....it looks absolutely ohhlala sizzling...sssss...Kath acting as Shane is really good too. It is just in her face, the attitude, the look. Was watching a Havana show as well, i really feel like taking up salsa lessons again. I tend to get uncomfortable at a certain step when my arm had to go around the guy's neck and then you'll have to move in really close to do the step. I usually miss a beat or fumble a little. Actually i shouldnt be uncomfortable becoz it is only dancing and plus i dont know the person. I should feel more free. 1st lesson starts next week, i should decide soon whether to enrol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home