Thursday, January 26, 2006

Nicholas and Angelina

The most wasted of all days is that during which one has not laughed.
- Nicholas De Chamfort

I think everyday is an opportunity to find joy in. Having to find the joy in certain situations may be more difficult than some but not impossible. Went over to a neighbour's place to watch TV couple of days back and i chose to watch Iron Chef whilst waiting for Federer (Melbourne Open) to come on. I was just laughing at the silliest of things on Iron Chef....the compere sounds like 'Pierrot' the clown in Yakitate Japan (anime) and i couldnt stop laughing whenever he spoke. The pronunciations of the chinese dishes left me chuckling again. Neighbour chuckled away as well. Not at the show though but more amused at me hahhaing away. Laughing is such a wonderful feeling!! Remember Nemo?? "You're a clownfish, you're suppose to be funny. Tell us a joke! Do tell!" Hahhaa....and then he wasnt funny... .....And whale talk. Incredibles: why superheros dont wear capes... Hahahaa. Pride and prejudice when she rejected him, Colin Firth's expression was timeless....hahha. Oh God...help. HAHAHA...ok ok ...deep breath....
I think one thing that keeps me awake during Pastor Prince's sermons are his jokes...i feel invigorated after each laugh and i can listen on absorbing more. I remember think couple weeks back walking along the streets of Freo (Perth) after coffee in the middle of the night and just throwing jokes that we can think of and just laughing...some of them were realliiee bad but still hahahahha....
Most of all I love people to laugh with.

Laughter has to be shared to be enjoyed to the max.
-Angelina L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home