Aussie humour
Was behind this car at a red light. It had this scrawled out in the dust accumulated on his rear glass window:
"I wish my girlfriend was as dirty as this. "
Tadaaaa.....and you know you are in Australia alrite mate! Had such a long day today... im exhausted, i dont even feel like eating. I had grapes for dinner, yoohoo!
I have officially a new housemate! My housemate no 1 - now exed has decided to accept the permanent job in S'pore and be away for 2 years. She'll then have to come back to fufill the requirements as a PR and stay in Perth for 3 years. I think thats how it works...SOooo someone 'new' is moving in. Joanne is housemate 2's friend so i sorta know her a fair bit coz she drops by relatively frequently last year. Good .... at least it is ga ge nang - 'own' people ....coz i tend to leave things everywhere. Wallet, keys, lappie, etc so it is good that someone that i can trust is moving in and i can continue putting things at will anywhere.
"I wish my girlfriend was as dirty as this. "
Tadaaaa.....and you know you are in Australia alrite mate! Had such a long day today... im exhausted, i dont even feel like eating. I had grapes for dinner, yoohoo!
I have officially a new housemate! My housemate no 1 - now exed has decided to accept the permanent job in S'pore and be away for 2 years. She'll then have to come back to fufill the requirements as a PR and stay in Perth for 3 years. I think thats how it works...SOooo someone 'new' is moving in. Joanne is housemate 2's friend so i sorta know her a fair bit coz she drops by relatively frequently last year. Good .... at least it is ga ge nang - 'own' people ....coz i tend to leave things everywhere. Wallet, keys, lappie, etc so it is good that someone that i can trust is moving in and i can continue putting things at will anywhere.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home