Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Clothes clothes clothes....

Itrensetnig rghit? How popele can sitll raed tihs jgaron eevn wehn the wrods are all jmblued up! But too triing to cntounie tpinyg lkie taht!

Soooo tiring ....washing cars. Why dont they have drive-through car wash here? So exhausted in the heat ... i managed to buff but one car door after washing 2 cars. I feel like im just ran a marathon or something, drenched in prespiration 39 degree celcius! I thought of doing a Jessica Simpson just to humour myself - can you believe it? She's a pastor's daughter! i didnt know that! hiya....hsemate 2 coming back tomorrow, thought i had better wash hsemate 1's car in case hsemate 2 wants to use it.

I just expanded my wardrobe! Michaela be going to Japan soon - and i just met her in Dec! Too soon!!!! I wish she didnt have to go but it is good that she goes. Sigh*. I got a stack of winter clothes from her whilst having dinner at Joni's. Her clothes are a good funky lot. It seems that i fit nicely into a lot of clothes!! I have always thought like sheesh....ive got a little tummy bump, my butt's too big, thighs too big (stinky Yewhoong...), if i was a little skinnier, if my legs were a little longer etc etc...how gals sometimes tend to put themselves down a bit here a bit there. I dont know how in the world.... but just Sunday we had a tea party where we brought clothes that we didnt want or cant fit. Whoever who can fit into it and looks good in the stuff that is getting thrown out can have it. It was like a major changing room at Joanna's. All the gals just in their underwears trying out all the clothes spread out all across the room. It was really fun!! And tiring! I had the best harvest. I could fit into most of the stuff and carry the look off. Cute, sweet, casual, office, funky, sexy, saucy, serious..... i feel like ive gone through split personality changes in a span of few hours! Was amazed at how i can fit into stuff and still look ok. Wendy shook her head and commented how after 3 gals have gone through stuff at Michaela's and i still managed to carry back a whole pile of clothes that looked good and fitted! And now again...a bigger pile. Unbelievable. i still dont know how...i dont have a drop dead figure you know....dont get me started critiquing myself. I feel kinda bad that i keep being able to fit into stuff .... yet i feel wow....but then i feel bad... then like 'this looks great' ...then i feel bad. Some gals just had a couple of clothes picked up but i had a whole stack! A WHOLE STACK! Now i need more wardrobe space. Thinking back- i bought the prayer of Jabez for women book in Jan at Koorong. Flipped through it ....yadda yadda...ok pray. Wow....now like car, clothes, ppl, funding .....now i have to expand my territory coz i have no space to store stuff. The power of prayer is awesome! Anyway some guy, Kjos was disputing Wilkinson on his book "The prayer of Jabez" saying it is a load of crap. But really.... what Kjos is saying is even more a whole load of bull. People misunderstanding people. Christians misunderstanding Christians. What a waste of time and energy. I get what Kjos is saying, I get what Wilkinson is saying but whats important is that people pray so who cares how they pray. They'll get there somehow... stupid arguement!! Zzzzz

1 Chronicles 4:9-10

1 Comments:

Blogger blacktulipsjazz said...

u know wat to do when u come back!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home