Death
I dont fear death and yet i do. It is part of the cycle of life on earth. Something to be expected of all things living. Yet when it is time for them to go, im not ready .... never ready to let go. I dont fear death for myself but i fear when it creeps near to those i love. I wish people can stop growing older at a certain period of time. I cry out of fear even though they are still living - i know not why .... just fear perhaps. Maybe i want to do what im studying now so that death comes daily - so often seen and felt that it'll numb me from any future pain. Slowly building a wall around the heart...brick by brick, layer by layer. However hard i try, i know my heart lies in deception holding onto the frail hope of refuge behind an irrepairable, cracked shield.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home