Monday, March 20, 2006

What a weekend ...

Urghhhhhh................... throb throb throb..... me head hurts. Downed 2 coffees and my head's still spinning. Cath said i shouldnt come to the lab with a hang-over. I know she's kidding but i must look bad for her to comment. Technically it was 1.5 coffees coz i split half of it in the car making a right turn, all over my Ty plush doggy and bag. !@# i need to install a cup holder - i should start counting the number of of splish splashes i've made driving with my coffee cups. I probably pushed myself too hard this weekend, that might acct for the throbbing.

FRI
  • morning lab
  • lunch with Cath as she said i was wasting away
  • back in lab
  • appt at travel agent's
  • work party at KK's where i played terrible TERRIBLE pool with the bosses. Steven (one of the boss) took off his glasses and passed it to me, coz i kept missing!! !@# (I need a refresher, Donny!!!) Anna was like:" what happened to my mojo mo-mode pool!???" I just lost it that day. This is so unreal. Have i lost it in pool? Impossible.
    This guy on the dance floor was gutsy alrite, he was dancing provocatively to buble's FEVER - if he actually took off his shirt, i wont be surprised.
SAT
  • 3am lab
  • 4am tried to sleep in the office, bumped into security guard whilst picking up my comforter and pillows from the boot. Did our gd morning greetings and acted as if it was au natural that i was there in this wee hr of the morning. I did manage to sleep for 2hrs.
  • 630am time's up for lab!
  • 715am King's Park for brisk walking. The air was good up there. What a beautiful start to a day!
  • 815am back to bathe
  • 900am at work
  • 2pm off work
  • 320pm lab
  • Michaela's farewell barbie (Aussie for bbq) arrived at 430pm. I got freaking lost. 5 u-turns. round and round. zillion 3-pt turns. I really mean zillion, make it quadriple zillion....i think my fuel tank dropped like by a notch and the place is only in lathlain (10mins!! from where i stay) almost gave up really. Damn it! It is really the road signs error! The thing about big parties is that the host never gets enough time to chat with everyone but but but i'll definitely catch Mich again when Joni gets back. I got her a sling bag which i thought looked jappy looking coz she's heading for nippon next month. I got a big smoochie from her - which made me miss her even more!! Yah yah .... though i keep grumbling whenever i get grabbed n smooched on the cheeks, juz keep them coming. hahhaha :D Lachlan again was such a dear - he just made sure i wasnt left alone for long (coz i knew but a few ppl there) - but you know it also kinda keeps me from stepping out of my comfort zone and meeting new people. SOoo...after he left, I met Steve, a litigation lawyer. I dont like lawyers (must be the moot courts that i have to do) but we hit it off really well. Seems he's handling the AWB wheat scandal. Maybe thats why i find him familiar, must have seen him on news or something. Then i met Fong Tang - tan and pretty city girl working in country Bunbury. She cant wait for this country episode to end. And i bumped into Paul! I met him from Yohann's wednesday night parties. Now since Yohann's in Europe, wednesday nights have never been the same. hahaha.
  • 1hr late for riverview church. 7pm.
  • 830pm met Eds for a game. Havent seen him for months. Thank God he drove, i was exhausted. I think i was too tired. He won every game, i just lost my edge.
  • Expired on bed close to midnight. ZZZ!
SUN
  • fga church. Had to go today coz this week im doing word in cell group so i had better know what's on. Oh man! Full on bible study - this guest speaker knows his stuff alright, loving it! Tina was a bit Zzz coz the speaker was pretty technical, bringing up hebrew translations and talking about the procedural celebration feasts. But i thought it was really good. First time in months i wrote notes in my bible again.
  • chill with newbies. Nydia brought along her hallmates so i decided to hang out for lunch. Felt like throwing up after - too heavy a lunch! Nasi Bryani Lamb. Their teh tarik tastes like water - what crap is that?!
  • Alvin's barbie in the outback. Im serious. I saw hills and stuff ok - it was really THE outback. Again - seriously lost. Woohoo....a bit of an adventure there. Drove behind a horse. This time i was careful to not drive too closely behind (it scares the horse, and it starts revving up) in case i get the middle finger flashed at me again. Went for a quick ride on this horse called Elma - beautiful well-mannered mare. Elma used to race and she won! Unfortunately, i was so distracted by the horses i didnt make much human contact. Just about spoke to a couple of his friends and cousins, doing the quick intros. I got ticked off for not spending time with the host himself! You know i love you more than the horsies :) Really!! No bull. Give you another heart. Heehe. It was a good stepping out of comfort zone time (coz i didnt know many ppl), but i think i just wasnt in the mo-mode yesterday.
  • Lab.
  • Caught up with Jon over bubble tea. Thank God he drove, coz again i was exhasted. I told a white lie. When asked, told him his dessert (he made some chinese dessert thingy and brought it over last week) was ok .....eeeeeee......but actually i only took a sip. Sorry!!! It was bad! Sorry!!!
I think im ready to hibernate for a week. Appt at 2pm today. Work at 330. I need a body double.

Yes Jove, i'll be continually praying for Anthony. Hugs babe!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger blacktulipsjazz said...

thx dearie!! u have a really hectic weekend...rest more babe.. u deserve it!!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home