Monday, April 17, 2006

bits and pieces

i wanted to watch a certain show so i rented it BUT this problem of regional settings for the DVD Rom is such a pain in the arse!! Only 3 changes allowed before it locks unto a certain regional setting. I refuse to succumb to this nonsense. This is against consumer interest. It is not a pirated DVD ok! I think even pirated DVDs are easier to watch than the originals. I REFUSE to change my settings. So i googled. Help help.... tada! Answer = DVD Region + CSS. It is pretty good at solving the problem w/0 changing my comp settings, using the player thats already been installed on my comp. Free trial software for 30days! Hooray! The internet is amazing aint it? i got to watch my Roald Dahl....sigh*...Life is beautiful again.

This bloke, Johann,whom i met here in Perth like in some wierd circumstance anywayz sent some amazing pics! I just had to post one up - coz it is too beautiful!!! He's having the time of his life travelling in Europe, going to party after party with Norwegian women. wink* He is one of the kindest guys ever! Really good heart. Sleeps half-nude though....take care never to walk in w/o knocking...sheesh*....kiddin kiddin, i didnt see anything ok!Whoever who is left-handed can you do this test for me and tell me how it went?
Stand in the middle of a long pavement, close your eyes and start walking. Try walking a straight path w/o straying off the middle of the pavement with eyes closed. I've tried it and each time i opened my eyes say after 30metres, i've drifted off to the right! Im just wondering whether it is coz im right handed. For the fun of it yah...try it and tell me, even right handers! Dont get too serious, go step in the puddle, sing in the bathroom and dance in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home