Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Now and Forever

What a nice start to a morning!! Radio was playing 'Now and Forever' when i was driving and the song ended when i parked the car. Til this day i still like the song...lyrics that continue to resound:

NOW AND FOREVER (Richard Marx)

Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way but still you seem to understand
Now and forever I will be your man.

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can
Now and forever I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever I will be your man
Now and forever I will be your man


It is amazing yah - old songs still staying alive (no pun intended...staying alive staying alive ..hoo hoo hoo*) after all these years.

i have too much on my plate. I havent planned my itinery for the trip next week. i need to finish the case study asap, it needs to be read thru by Judith so that i can edit and submit copies by mon. i need to drop by the library to pick up books so that i can do itinery. i need to call accomodations by tmr which means i need to sort itinery by then. i need to get ISIC card done asap to bk train tix online. 5 days before to get train tix..hope i can make it. im still running expts, pls go perfectly this time..thank you v much! i have not started on the poster due to print monday. im still working part time. i need to report to Prof on Fri. i need to sleep...hmmm..where can i fit that in??? But i really need to sleep - i feel i only function at 50% when im tired...no point, may as well catch Zzz's and work at 100%. Oh manz....i need to pick up a few lines of French as well.... darnz!! Language sheets to print - noted!! maybe i can just go "Bonjour madame/missuer. Parlez vous anglais?" throughout the trip?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home