la la la
Marriages break up because people appear as what their partner wants them to be while dating. Divorce comes about when they can no longer keep up the act. - House
House is a crack-up... absolutely adore this show.
I like it when people are comfortable with themselves, with who they are. Then i dont have to keep my guard up and i can just relax and be me. i like hanging around these sorta people - they are REAL. They invite me to be open with what i think, how i feel and who i can be.
OMG.... just one day and three things come in that i've got to write up. Bugger!! I must have had a really bad night last night - i didnt even realize i hit two alarms off - no recollection of it....and i missed my yoga class! !@##!# no wonder my joints feel as though they are still in place...
i am gg on a road trip...la la la.... i am gg on a road trip.
what for? i dont know.
Arent you busy? yeah, i am.
sieze the moment. i might never come back again. I said might.
House is a crack-up... absolutely adore this show.
I like it when people are comfortable with themselves, with who they are. Then i dont have to keep my guard up and i can just relax and be me. i like hanging around these sorta people - they are REAL. They invite me to be open with what i think, how i feel and who i can be.
OMG.... just one day and three things come in that i've got to write up. Bugger!! I must have had a really bad night last night - i didnt even realize i hit two alarms off - no recollection of it....and i missed my yoga class! !@##!# no wonder my joints feel as though they are still in place...
i am gg on a road trip...la la la.... i am gg on a road trip.
what for? i dont know.
Arent you busy? yeah, i am.
sieze the moment. i might never come back again. I said might.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home