make-up SOHO
today's soccer match is a must-watch for aussies far and wide. Just a draw is needed to further engrave a mark in australian soccer. I know people staying up to watch ... dont know if i can drag myself to drive there. Though it's just down the street ... brrr...so snug under the covers...ekks!! but but but it'll be fun to watch with people!! Decisions decisions... I think the Aussies should be proud of the socceroos - even though they lost against Brazil, they've played really well. They cant shoot for nuts but honestly it was a good game by the roos. Singapore in 2010 - Ermmm...has the target been changed yet??! I dont think we're quite there yet.... heard we just lost a game to our neighbours.
was at Jac's place - what a nice place. gorgeous. flavourfully furnished. nice. very nice. i like it loads. her SOHO was just gorgeous!! ok ok...in a gal's view it was gorgeous. Her SOHO was filled with MAC products. There was make-up everywhere. And i mean everywhere!! On display towers, display racks, shelves, some in boxes on the floor. And i got 2 blusher packs from her!!! I was so running low on blusher...im like brushing around the corners already but wasnt going to purposely drop into the city just to get 1 blusher. And TADA...here i am with TWO blusher packs - complimentary from our MAC babe! Cool eh ... plus a lip gloss as well. hehe. It was like an entire shop sorta feeling. WOW! Make-up haven. Isnt this cool or what??!! Running low on powder, too lazy to buy some (feel guilty shopping when i have other better stuff to do) but HERE I AM given TWO!! I just have to add in a one-liner: God will provide in abundance...hehee...even as trivial a matter as "Lord, i need blusher." How timely, thank you. My housemate does not understand why i conceal my natural cheek redness with concealer and then put on blusher on top of the foundation. Well...you see, my cheek is not nicely red through-out, i feel it looks kinda like a patch of red sorta thing and there's the uneveness and i can see my pores. Ho ho ho....i bought this freaking expensive ( i feel so) product from Canada - it is a make up base that feels like its got microbeads - when applied to face it fills in your pores and when you touch your face, it gives a powdery smooth feel. Then when you put powder on - BAM!!...poreless complexion, quite flawless looking. I LIKE IT! I dont really geddit how to apply eye make-up so i put none on. So usu its just a curl and mascara routine. I luuuurve her SOHO! Darnz....shoulda picked an occupation that would come in handy eh???
brrr...it is so cold outside, my curry solidified in the pot. I left the remainder on the stove coz was heading out. And intended to transfer it into the fridge just now- i think there's no need.
It is probably 4 degrees outside anyways!!! Brick houses are cold!!!
was at Jac's place - what a nice place. gorgeous. flavourfully furnished. nice. very nice. i like it loads. her SOHO was just gorgeous!! ok ok...in a gal's view it was gorgeous. Her SOHO was filled with MAC products. There was make-up everywhere. And i mean everywhere!! On display towers, display racks, shelves, some in boxes on the floor. And i got 2 blusher packs from her!!! I was so running low on blusher...im like brushing around the corners already but wasnt going to purposely drop into the city just to get 1 blusher. And TADA...here i am with TWO blusher packs - complimentary from our MAC babe! Cool eh ... plus a lip gloss as well. hehe. It was like an entire shop sorta feeling. WOW! Make-up haven. Isnt this cool or what??!! Running low on powder, too lazy to buy some (feel guilty shopping when i have other better stuff to do) but HERE I AM given TWO!! I just have to add in a one-liner: God will provide in abundance...hehee...even as trivial a matter as "Lord, i need blusher." How timely, thank you. My housemate does not understand why i conceal my natural cheek redness with concealer and then put on blusher on top of the foundation. Well...you see, my cheek is not nicely red through-out, i feel it looks kinda like a patch of red sorta thing and there's the uneveness and i can see my pores. Ho ho ho....i bought this freaking expensive ( i feel so) product from Canada - it is a make up base that feels like its got microbeads - when applied to face it fills in your pores and when you touch your face, it gives a powdery smooth feel. Then when you put powder on - BAM!!...poreless complexion, quite flawless looking. I LIKE IT! I dont really geddit how to apply eye make-up so i put none on. So usu its just a curl and mascara routine. I luuuurve her SOHO! Darnz....shoulda picked an occupation that would come in handy eh???
brrr...it is so cold outside, my curry solidified in the pot. I left the remainder on the stove coz was heading out. And intended to transfer it into the fridge just now- i think there's no need.
It is probably 4 degrees outside anyways!!! Brick houses are cold!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home