Saturday, July 01, 2006

mini partiiiieeee

last night party. i managed to drive to the location without getting lost this time, but i walked into Gloria's neighbour's dinner party instead! I was kindly directed by the neighbour to the right house. Finally arriving at the correct party, few people BUT crazy!! i havent screamed quite so loud in a very long while, kicked off my shoes for a game of pool (which i lost...sheeesh...), learnt a new way of playing pool, orhhh...downed shots....nuts, after minutes i had fingers pointing going "You are freaking red!!". I was yelling "WATER!!" Anna handed me a glass. BIG GULP! !@##@ It was Vodka lemonade!! !@#$ A strong one at that. Dance dance dance ... played PS2. Joe's girlfriend said we were too loud. Too LOUD?? That gal aint heard nothing yet. Anna just knocked out on the couch. Sam was trying to dance the alcohol off. I just kept on drinking OJ to dilute the stuff i've drank. Anyway missed the exit on the way back which may be good as the cops usually stop cars along mountsbay. I took an alternative route via west of the city. Stopped by Chris' to discuss trip - eventual conclusion to cancel the trip, which was a bit of a relief to me actually. Even though he felt bad for having to cancel coz i took off from work. I was relieved for a couple of reasons. I managed to catch the penalty shoot-out Germany Vs Argentina. And i had to work morning opening shift today. Gd eh? Bloodshots eyes ...tired... today was pretty full-on as well but great! Zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home