Tuesday, July 11, 2006

PostSecret

Freaking Brilliant! Frank Warren, this man had a good idea. A crazy idea. He wanted to know people's darkest secret. The thoughts hidden in the deepest recess of one's heart. He encouraged people to send him an anonymous postcard with an illustration depicting their secret - secrets they never shared with anyone. 10, 000 secrets later, PostSecret now has a weekly place on The City Paper, a book release and this month - an exhibition at a museum. Frank Warren calls this collection “graphic haiku.” Everyone has secrets. But some secrets arent suppose to be kept to one self and yet some secrets are better kept hidden. Why do man keep secrets? Fear? Embarassment? Rejection?

Cook gave me brownies today. Nice! He walked out yesterday after a tiff with the other cook. The other cook is a rude-ass POS. I recalled having an arguement with Mr Possy as well, thank goodness i barely have to see him. I just cant stand breathing the same air as him. yes, thats how much i adore him.

I think this is going to be a full-on week. I wish i could duplicate myself so that everything can get done. Steve keeps asking me whats my results. Whats my results. i cant tell him yet coz im not yet done. I told him i should be done last week but i didnt manage to complete. I still havent completed it yet. This week is so busy i cant even guarantee i can get it done. I dont even have time to complete my scholarship application which is due next week. I think forget that one - i havent filled in a single sheet. i'll try the other application with a later due date. Whats my priority really i ask myself. The thing is everything is top priority!!! Everything has a red flag with an exclaimation mark next to it. Everything needs attention - and attention NOW!
My hsemate's mom says she rarely sees me cooking now. She said it is good that im so busy. Busy does not equate fulfilling life. To me im not fulfilled, im just BUSY! i think to me, this busy is busy bad coz after a long day i dont feel like moving except veging out in front of the televe. I think the televe can be brain damaging not to mention time consuming. Sereen does NOT own a TV and has no intention of getting one. I think Jove doesnt own one as well. I wonder what i'll do if there's no TV to veg out in front of? Maybe i'll be doing something more constructive like sleeping!!

tmr: yoga super early, back, pack things, lab n breaky, talks to attend, lab, back, go work, prepare fruits for party, go birthday party, bathe, zone out, due date for submission of slides is tmr

thur: talks talks n more talks, squeeze in lab time, grocery shopping a must, pray for fuel price to drop so i can top up, make nibbles for cell, bathe, go cell, crash.

fri: grab/make snacks for bbq, squeeze in lab time, research grp bbq, back, go work, absolutely crash.

sat: go work, cell retreat?? still deciding whether to go. whether i can afford the time otherwise i can be in lab.

sun: depending where i'll be....... OH NO!! look at the amt of lab time! It is pathetic....i feel guilty already and i cant help it. Where can i cut out for more lab time?? jiat lat ... how how?






1 Comments:

Blogger blacktulipsjazz said...

yoz.. moi week is really tight as well.. no tv.. but now due to mobtv.. i do have something to veg infront at times if the downloading is faster! boy but i discover a new hobby keekee (",)

u must tk lots of care okie.. sleep more la.. u sound like a panda now

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home