Sunday, August 13, 2006

Stupidity and Stink

There is one thing i cant do - i cant be around stupid people. Im not trying to be some high and mighty bitch. Honesty i try and hang around people that make me a better person- emotionally, creatively etc etc. Of course there is good in every person that i can learn from but there is a certain boundary that i wont cross. (1) pure stupidity. I thought these people dont exist anymore. Obviously i came into contact with 1 endagered species today. Seriously these people in the dark ages would have been hunted down and wiped out. Darwin's. I made myself explode internally just holding back my tongue - holding back from screaming at them !@$$@! The stupidity slapped in my face is amazing. It is worse than Jessica Simpson. Can you imagine that?? Worse than her?? Bloody buffalo wings!! Stupid people bring out the very worst in me. Help me God, keep these airheads far from me. I'd rather face the devil himself.
(2) Smelly people. Dont give me the shit that you havent got a gf/bf. Helllooo....it is not Einstein to know why you havent one!!! Bloody well smell yourself! phew**.... like a dead fish in the room or something. Use a freaking deodorant. Use a spray. Use cologne. Use perfume. Use something!!!! I just cant stand smelly people. Some people in uni walk around with the 'wake-up' smell... they smell damp, musty, oily. Ewww....im not surprised if they slept in the very clothes they were wearing. OMG!!! please i beg of you, spray on something, change your clothes!! The worst is getting a ride in a smelly car, i feel like throwing up. I cant run away somemore. BO concentrated behind four doors. Felt like i was in a gas room in Dachau...nowhere to run and choking. BUT note.... too much cologne is not a good thing as well! puke*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home