Christmas
It is sad to spend Christmas w/o family and even sadder coz most of my friends head home for Christmas or have relatives/family here to spend it with. Last year i dont know how- but a bunch of us perthphans (perth orphans) just gathered together for dinner.... i mean basically yeah we spent Christmas together so no one was alone but did i feel alone?? yes i did because these people that i spent Christmas with last year were people i dont care about. I dont mean i dont care coz they are casual aquaintance but it is like i dont even know them know them. I joined them for the convenience of it all and not coz of the heart of it all. And Christmas is all about the heart - spending it with ppl you truly care and love about. So yes it was a VERY sad Christmas last year though i just brush it off when ppl ask and coat it with sugar and spice. Honestly it was such a crap Christmas and plus coz they were mostly non-Christians so no carols... and also topic wise i had nothing in common to talk about ... i mean i wasnt really into their conversations.... it was just ZERO heart. My soul was dead. However it was very sweet of them to invite me. They are lovely people.
This year, I have officially been adopted for Christmas by Joni! Yeahs!!! And i think this Christmas be heaps exciting and im looking forward to it because i am spending it with ppl i care about and that is what is important to me. That is what Christmas is about. Loads of love covered over. I dont care about anything else, just spending time with ppl i love is the best gift i can ever have for Christmas. She is the sweetest gal-friend ever in Perth! I am going to be so sad when i leave Perth ... coz i feel like im losing ppl i've met here....
This year, I have officially been adopted for Christmas by Joni! Yeahs!!! And i think this Christmas be heaps exciting and im looking forward to it because i am spending it with ppl i care about and that is what is important to me. That is what Christmas is about. Loads of love covered over. I dont care about anything else, just spending time with ppl i love is the best gift i can ever have for Christmas. She is the sweetest gal-friend ever in Perth! I am going to be so sad when i leave Perth ... coz i feel like im losing ppl i've met here....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home