I hate my casual job
Tell me why again i hate my casual job. I was reminded with that fact when i met a bunch of aboriginals at the cafe today - they were rude, obnoxious and that old lady in that wheelchair was swearing on every breath it seemed. Look it is not only the aboriginals - some whities are equally as assholy. And coz im front counter, i have to deal with them whilst everyone back down. !@#! I am so good at this put on a smiling face shit and i'll live through this attitude - that it has become a non-challenge. I'll give you a few of "yes, i understand." "yes, i agree with you." "I am so sorry. I will feedback to the kitchen." "I dont know why as well. I will give your suggestion to the bosses." The best of all to those with a stinky attitude... think about it.... im in a hospital, someone close to them might have just passed away or they've just received a bad med report etc etc. So when i think that way, i get slightly less ticked off. But you know what.... i have to keep the job to pay the bills....just a little bit more...grrrr...
This pathogenesis of HUS is harder than i thought. Gosh .... coz the exact nature of events arent confirmed, there's lots of hypothesis floating around and things that can possibly affect the process etc. A lot of yes but no. No but possibly it may be like that. i think im taking like almost 4 days and im only nearing the end but still not done yet. i've read so many papers and referencing like crazy that i get a tad blurry eyes with a cuppa in a hand and a highlighter in the other. I am dreading the biosensors part.... that would be another load of referencing and reading. Well...get through it bit by bit. Again im so glad im not doing a PhD immediately.... i think i am getting tired of this crap.
Should i put my second song on God's stories? Still considering...just a bit too rock i was thinking. Not a song that should be turned into a ballad though. It sound good to me. Can fit in freestyle e-guit - crank it up a few notches, throw in a few primal screams and a couple of crazy head swings ... just absolute rock ... i think it sounds crazily fabulicious.
This pathogenesis of HUS is harder than i thought. Gosh .... coz the exact nature of events arent confirmed, there's lots of hypothesis floating around and things that can possibly affect the process etc. A lot of yes but no. No but possibly it may be like that. i think im taking like almost 4 days and im only nearing the end but still not done yet. i've read so many papers and referencing like crazy that i get a tad blurry eyes with a cuppa in a hand and a highlighter in the other. I am dreading the biosensors part.... that would be another load of referencing and reading. Well...get through it bit by bit. Again im so glad im not doing a PhD immediately.... i think i am getting tired of this crap.
Should i put my second song on God's stories? Still considering...just a bit too rock i was thinking. Not a song that should be turned into a ballad though. It sound good to me. Can fit in freestyle e-guit - crank it up a few notches, throw in a few primal screams and a couple of crazy head swings ... just absolute rock ... i think it sounds crazily fabulicious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home