silent night
Silent night
The night is dark
The night is still
I hear its silence
My lips purse together
I start to hum
A tune i find familiar
Yet becoming foreign
As the words started
My voice trembled
Each word resounded
Your image followed
Out story never seemed so alive
I reached out, it disappeared
My heart a searing pain
Why did this story have to end
I sob
In the darkness
In the stillness
Breaking the silence of the night
A song written tonight, a song felt last night.
The night is dark
The night is still
I hear its silence
My lips purse together
I start to hum
A tune i find familiar
Yet becoming foreign
As the words started
My voice trembled
Each word resounded
Your image followed
Out story never seemed so alive
I reached out, it disappeared
My heart a searing pain
Why did this story have to end
I sob
In the darkness
In the stillness
Breaking the silence of the night
A song written tonight, a song felt last night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home